For Authentic Pre-owned Chanel Bag
Visit - http://www.vintagedesignerhandbagsonline.com/index.php
Chanel Information and Resources Guide
Selling Designer handbags on eBay has become a real challenge in search of a better word!
The Ebay’s Vero Programme which was initially intended to Protect buyers or so we assumed, has now become a ‘Weapon’ to be used against Sellers by malicious buyers and competitors!
It doesn’t even matter anymore if the item you are selling is real or fake; Your auction is at the mercy of ‘vero police’ whim or fancy or maybe even some buyer who just think that your item “doesn’t look real”.
There is no real concern for the eBay seller as there is no system in place to state your case or protest your innocence!
I have visited sites where member has made it their business to find and improve the ways of reporting a listing that assume is “fake”
No consideration is given to what if they got it wrong? What are the consequence for the seller?
I am taking away someone’s bread and butter?
I have read countless stories online of people who have become victims of those who supposedly think they are doing good!
Honest people who have worked hard to build up their reputations, people who have given up their full time jobs and depend solely on their Ebay business to feed their families.
I would never suggest or endorse that the Ebay Vero system be abolished thus giving a free run for the unscrupulous to scam to take of advantage of innocent online shoppers, not at all!
My question is what system is there in place to protect honest, hard working sellers?
What about implementing a system to protect Ebay Sellers as well, so they can have their “day in court” so to speak, to prove their innocence.
For those “replica designer Bags Bounty Hunters” out there, here a few questions to ask your selves;
If you are going to report a listing are you 100% sure the item is fake?
What are your motives? Is it just malicious?
If you are wrong how does your action affect the person wronged?
If the seller’s accounts get suspended from Ebay and it was their business how will they survive?
Finish reading this post here - http://vintagedesignerhandbagsonline.com/blog/?p=61
How to care for your Chanel Bag
By Annieth Wollery
How to care for your Chanel Bag
Chanel carefully selects leather of the leather of the finest quality. It is integrally dyed to keep it soft and natural-looking (surface-dyeing hardens leather and gives a plastic-like appearance).
To preserve the beauty of your handbag for as long as possible. you should take the following precautions.
1. Always put it away upright, in the original felt case/box or bag (if you have it) If don’t have the original storage items, use another bag or box for storage. Pad the chanel bag with tissue paper to keep the shape. Make sure that the chains are not in contact with the outside of the bag as they may mark the leather. The simplest thing is to put them inside the handbag, in the tissue paper.
2. Do not over-fill your handbag, as this might spoil the shape irreparably, and strain the chain fasteners, zips and clasps.
3. The metal parts of your handbag are gilded with an alloy containing 24-carat gold, which is sometimes sensitive to sea air and the acidity of the skin, and may eventually wear off.
Clasps, chains ans other metal parts can be re-guided. Ask at a CHANEL boutique for an estimate.
4. The tanning methods used by CHANEL keep the leather soft so that the surface remains alive and permeable. Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and makeup.
5. Do not clean with products intended for other purposes, such as polish, turpentine, oil, spot removers, spirit or solvents.
6. Light-colored chanel handbags, particularly white and beige, are very vulnerable to dust and marks. bad stains are practically impossible to remove.
7. White Chanel Handbags are extremely sensitive to light, and the leather will turn yellow if is is exposed for too long to spotlights, fluorescent lamps, etc.
8. You can polish the leather gently a natural-colored soft woolen cloth. Do not rub with rough or abrasive materials.
9. If your handbag gets wet, do not wipe it but absorb the water by patting gently with a fine woollen cloth.
10. Greasy marks can be removed with unscented talcum. Sprinkle on the mark, leave overnight and brush off gently with a perfectly clean makeup brush.
11. Minor scratches can be rubbed off with a clean. dry finger. Press gently, with a circular movement. The finger should be free of any grease or moisture.
12. Do not attempt to repair more serious damage yourself. Consult a CHANEL Boutique or a good leather dealer.
Natural leather is one of the few materials which improve with age, acquiring a patina which enhances its appearance. If you treat your CHANEL handbag with the care which it deserves, you can enjoy using it for many years to come………… :)